By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Go Digital Now website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– Modify or copy the materials;
– Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Go Digital Now’s website;
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Go Digital Now at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Go Digital Now’s website are provided “as is”. Go Digital Now makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Go Digital Now does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Go Digital Now or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Go Digital Now’s Internet site, even if Go Digital Now or a Go Digital Now authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Go Digital Now’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Go Digital Now does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Go Digital Now may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Go Digital Now does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Go Digital Now has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Go Digital Now of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Accepting Payments:
- We accept payments through various methods, including but not limited to credit cards, debit cards, and online payment platforms.
- By providing your payment information, you authorize us to charge the specified amount for the services rendered.
- All payment details provided by you will be kept confidential and secure.
- In the event of any payment disputes or unauthorized charges, please contact our support team immediately.
- We reserve the right to request additional information or documentation to verify the payment and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Prices for our services are subject to change without prior notice, but any ongoing contracts will be honored at the original agreed-upon price.
- We do not store any sensitive payment information on our servers. All payment processing is handled by a secure third-party payment gateway.
9. Refund Policy:
- Refunds may be provided in certain circumstances, subject to the terms outlined below.
- Refund requests must be submitted within a specified timeframe after the completion of the service, as mentioned in the service agreement.
- Refunds will only be granted for services that have not been fully rendered or completed.
- We reserve the right to assess each refund request on a case-by-case basis and make a decision accordingly.
- If a refund is approved, it will be processed within a two weeks timeframe and returned using the original payment method whenever possible.
- Refunded amounts may be subject to deductions for any applicable transaction fees or costs incurred during the refund process.
- No refunds will be provided for any expenses or costs that have been incurred by the client in relation to the services provided by us.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Go Digital Now’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Telangana, INDIA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.